Significant progress has been made during the past year.
Some of the key achievements:
- Mining leases granted for all the company’s three Silica Sand projects
- Extensive environmental studies conducted on all the company’s silica sand projects over each season
- Comprehensively reviewed a ‘proof of concept’ Vegetation Direct Transfer (VDT) trial
- Lodged Project Referrals with Federal and State environmental assessment agencies for the Arrowsmith North Silica Sand project
- Continue to engage with those agencies to progress the environmental approvals for mining at Arrowsmith North
- The first 6 to 10 years of proposed mining at Arrowsmith North has been grade controlled
- Significant test work was successfully conducted in order to produce a number of specific marketable products
- Significant progress has been made on the engineering of the proposed plant by experienced engineers ProjX
- The proposed plant design was conducted with the aim to operate predominately with recycled water
- Commencement of drilling the Borefield water supply for the plant
- Investigated opportunities for the project to be powered by gas with supporting solar
- Engaged with potential final use offtake partners and sent numerous samples of various volumes for testing
- Completed greenhouse gas emissions estimates as part of its maiden ESG reporting this year
Download the Sustainability Policy here.
© Copyright 2021. All rights reserved.